Pregnancy is absolutely amazing but then us women have different reasons at different situations to term it an awesome experience. Nonetheless, the third trimester is usually classified under the best periods of pregnancy. So today let’s have a look at some of the reasons why we term this trimester as awesome.
1. You can utilize “I’m not up to it” to escape basically anything—family errands, visiting friends, sleep time routine with your toddler, and so on. Basically, you get an escape card from all these mundane routines. Isn’t it exciting to think that for once in your lifetime after marriage you will be actually the queen of the house.
2. On the topic of you being the queen. You can send your hubby out on crisis errands like “It’s 11 p.m. what’s more, I require Dairy Milk!” or “I know we have five containers of dessert in the cooler yet none of them is Natural’s Coconut flavor!!!” If you ever feel hungry don’t shy away and demand. It does not matter what ungodly hour you wake up with a craving, just ask and thou shalt receive.
3. On the off chance that an old individual gets on the public transport, you don’t need to be the one to surrender your seat. You have every right to be seated as you are carrying your unborn child.
4. You don’t need to splurge on outfits during this time. You can go by alternating between two outfits and no one is going to point out anything. Of course, that does not mean that you should not dress up. Definitely wearing great pregnancy clothes make you feel elated. Here is our quick guide to the type of clothes for pregnancy.
5. In the event that you’ve spent your entire life attempting to shroud your not as much as the level stomach (as I have), all of a sudden you are absolutely open to having it on full show.
6. When going for dinner with hubby or friends, the final call to order food will rest on you. After all your appetite will be twice that of your nonpregnant friends and family. You will have a more enhanced sense of smell and taste which no one can refute as you are feeding more than one soul in your third trimester.
7. No one ever anticipates you to carry anything. So go ahead and shop till you drop since you need not carry the bags in the end.
8. Restroom lines mysteriously part for you, eatery representatives enable you to utilize their offices regardless of the possibility that you meandered in off the road and have no goal of eating there, and Broadway theater ushers will choose from disgustingly long break washroom lines and escort you to mystical private lavatories you never knew existed. (It’s valid! I was there!)
9. Random strangers may smile at you when you are on a walk in the park. It is not so much of an unpleasant situation now as before although as long as they don’t try to touch you it should be fine.
10. You may look or feel like a big blue whale, but the best part is you are a whale with AMAZING HAIR
Your or my reasons may differ, if they do, then let me know in the comments box about how you feel about your third trimester